Sunday, May 2, 2010

Frap-it-your-way! However-You-Want-It Frappuccinos at Starbucks starting today

Did you know that at Starbucks there are 87,000 ways to create your Latte? If that wasn't enough, starting tomorrow, Tuesday, May 4th, you'll also be able to have 87,000 ways to create your Frappuccino. 

Now, personally, I'm a simple coffee girl. I like drip coffee, hot old cold, maybe with a splash of cream, and a dash of sugar, but even I had a blast designing my own Frappuccino. (For the record I went with White Chocolate, whole milk, decaf, with a Cinnamon Dolce topping. It was yum. And I don't want to know how many calories were in it. Thankyouverymuch.)

The long and short of it is that now you'll essentially be able to have whatever you want blended into a delightful cold frothy drink - from the 100 cal tall Skinny Frap to the please-don't-tell-me cal anything you want in a cup.

Worried you won't find what you like? Not a fan of coffee coffee? No worries. They have you covered. 
Strawberries & Creme,  Vanilla Bean, Chai, Green Tea, Double Chocolaty Chip, Mocha, Toffee Nut, Peppermint, Raspberry, Caramel, Hazelnut, Cinnamon Dolce. And I haven't even covered the toppings! I'll let you discover those for yourself.

But my favorite part in all this? Brand new, state of the art blenders that blend faster, smoother, and way, way quieter.

Good thing the weather is finally warming up. There are quite a few Frappuccinos for you to go try out.


Note: I was not paid to tell you any of this. I did receive a free Frappuccino and a coolio cup to take it home in. I'm just a big fan of the old Starbucks. Especially since they let me sit around all morning and work on my book there. Thus the excitement about the new quiet blenders. See? It all ties in somehow.

Did you like this The Lemonade Stand post?
Don't miss the next one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.
blog comments powered by Disqus