Which is all fine and dandy in theory, but not always easy to procure on a day to day basis, or when you need it most.
At least it wasn't until now.
The brilliant creator of Nectar Essences has found a way for you to benefit from all the healing and life enhancing properties of flowers on a daily, if not hourly basis.
What are you looking for? Something to help you get a good night's rest? Something to help ease your child into a good night? Work a spritz of Sleep into your evening routine and enjoy the rest that the lavender and jasmine mix will bring.
Are you looking for a scent that will bring you and your partner closer at the end of the day? Balance will do just that. Particularly effective if used after Sleep has sent the children to dreamland...
A quick spritz of Awake when you sit at your computer to start your day will help you focus your energies and awaken your senses helping you be instantly more productive.
And if you're traveling, grab your bottle of At Home and enjoy feeling grounded and connected to the earth so you can banish that unnerving feeling of being away from home.
Smells control our moods more than we can ever imagine. With Nectar Essences you don't have to wait to be in that particularly fragrant backyard to be transported to a place of serenity or joy.
Little L and C love when I spritz them with a little Sleep just before bedtime and I'm very prone to alternating the use of De Stress and Awake when I'm having trouble getting to work. I find the simple act of spraying and then basking in the smells to be therapeutic, like I'm doing something good for us.
Nectar Essences Pros:- Light, not overpowering fragrances that never seem to become cloying.
- Bring a whole new level to your daily routines by calling another sense into action - smell!
- Scent for pretty much any need - rest, action, love, sleep, de-stress.
- Affordable - each spray is $28 - great for personal needs and for gifts.
- Scents work in tandem to suit your needs (Sleep+De Stress...) and the smells meld beautifully.
- Contains only organic materials.
Nectar Essences Cons:- I wish that I could leave Awake in my car so we can use it every morning, but I'm worried that the heat would alter the fragrance and diminish the effect.
- I wish the smells would linger a little longer, but it's not designed to be an air freshener. Bummer.
Nectar Essences Sleep + Balance Giveaway!With a little Sleep to get your children off to dreamland and a little Balance to rev you and your significant other up, you're bound to have a great night.
I have one set to give away to a lucky Lemonade Stand reader. Can't wait to get your hands on some Nectar Essences? Scroll down for a time sensitive 20% off coupon code!
1) Leave a comment telling me which Nectar Essences Spray you would be most likely to try and why.
2) Visit the Nectar Essences Blog and let us know something useful or interesting you learned or subscribe to that blog's feed.
3) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed.
4) Subscribe to my other blog's feed. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed.
5) Tweet, email, blog about this giveaway.
That's a grand total of 7 ways you can enter! Please remember to leave me a way to contact you. And please, please, please, leave a separate comment for each of your entries. I can't credit you for each of them if you don't.
Giveaway ends Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10pm PST.
Nectar Essences Discount Code:For a limited time only use Discount Code BALANCE to receive 20% off your Nectar Essences order. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and relax!
I received a set of Nectar Essences sprays for review, but I was in other no way compensated for this giveaway. Even though I do know the creator personally and think she's awesome, all opinions included in this post are mine and mine alone.