I didn't need any help to love Kohl's more, but they've gone and done something extra special anyway. They've come up with a neat way to get kids reading this summer. As part of the Kohl's Cares for Kids program, until the end of June you'll find two awesome books by Jackie Urbanovic (New York Times best-selling author and illustrator!) for sale along with their coordinating plus toys for just $5 each.
Duck Soup and Duck at the Door are hilarious books that you and your kids will get a kick out of reading. The coordinating plush toys are really high quality and surprisingly funny and cute.
Duck books and coordinating plush toys pros:- Jackie Urbanivic's Duck books have adorable whimsical pictures that will delight even the youngest children and great lessons about caring for others that will interest older ones.
- The stuffed animals are wonderful quality toys - incredibly soft with the greatest facial expressions.
- $5 for a book or a stuffy! Can't beat that!
- Helping others by getting yourself a treat! Even better.
Duck books and coordinating plus toys cons:- You people are going to stop believing me, but what can I say, I can't think of any negatives here.
Win your very own Duck book and coordinating plush toy!To enter:
1) Leave a comment telling me about something charitable you and your child have done.
2) Leave a comment telling me how you are going to get your child to read this summer.
3) Visit the Kohl's website and tell me about something you just have to get.
4) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed.
5) Subscribe to my other blog's feed. Leave a comment telling me you subscribed.
6) Tweet, email, blog about this giveaway.
That's a grand total of 8 ways you can enter! Please remember to leave me a way to contact you. And please, please, please, leave a separate comment for each of your entries. I can't credit you for each of them if you don't.
I received two Duck books by Jackie Urbanovic and two plush coordinating toys for review, but I was in other no way compensated for this giveaway. All opinions included in this post are mine and mine alone.
*Through the Kohl’s Cares for Kids program, 100 percent of the net profits from sales of the Duck books and plush toys will benefit children’s health and education initiatives nationwide. Since the Kohl’s Cares for Kids program’s inception in 2000, Kohl’s has turned $5 merchandise into more than $126 million that has made a positive impact on the lives of children across the country.