What could be sweeter than a cute little bath toy lodged in a fun sudsy soap? Well, how about instead of a bath toy you got an adorable little nail brush?
Wett Giggles, Inc has come up with perfect little gifts. Use them as party favors or as birthday presents. Give them as part of a gift for wedding or baby showers! These little guys are sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces.
Wett Giggles pros:
- Adorable little characters encased in sweet smelling soap that come individually wrapped and adorned with a matching ribbon.
- Just enough soap to make it worth your investment, but not so much soap that a child would get frustrated about getting to the prize at the center.
- Encourage hygiene in little kids by introducing a fun new way to scrub away the dirt that builds up under your nails!
- Love the soap, but can live without a tubful of nail brushes? You can buy the soap or the nail brushes separately.
- Quite affordable! $10/soap+brush, $8/soap no brush, $5/brush no soap.
- Kosher glycerin of vegetable origin!
Wett Giggles cons:
- These things are so darn cute you're going to need to buy the whole collection. I'm sorry.
- And... yeah, sorry, I really have nothing else. Uh, you might end up with too many nail brushes? Not that that's really a con...
Wett Giggles DEAL!
So, in conclusion, you need one or ten of these right away. And because Wett Giggles, Inc rocks, they've given me a discount code to share with you.
Right now, on the Wett Giggles site, there's a 20% discount on all orders and just for The Lemonade Stand readers, until the end of February, by using the discount code: Carvp09 (Careful! Case sensitive!) you also get free shipping! So, what are you waiting for? Get that gift closet full of cute little dogs, ducks, and cows!