Friday, February 13, 2009

Share Win the Ferrero Chocolates!

I know Valentines Day is supposed to be all about love and hearts and all the other lovey dovey stuff, but really, it's all about the chocolate, right? If you love someone you give them chocolate.

And, well, I love you. Each and every one of you. And so I'm going to give you chocolate. OK. Fine. I love each and every one of you, but I can only give real chocolates to two of you. The rest of you get virtual chocolates and my undying love.

And they're not just any chocolates, they're Ferrero chocolates. The wonderful people from The Ferrero Company are not just donating money each time you send a Valentines card, but they're donating love chocolate to my amazing readers.

All you have to do to be entered in this SAH-weet giveaway (pun totally intended) is
  • Leave a comment saying you want some delicious chocolatey chocolates.
  • Go to their site, send a nice card to someone, anyone, and come back and leave a comment letting me know it's done. Send love + get chocolate = everyone wins.
  • Tweet, blog, email your friends to win more entries. For each way you promote this giveaway come back and leave a comment so I can give you credit!
  • Sign up for this blog's feed or It's my life...'s feed to get another entry. Again, don't forget to come back and tell me!
Ready? Set? Go Share Something Sweet!

Psssst: Giveaway ends Wednesday, February 18, at 10pm PST, so get lovin'!

Did you like this The Lemonade Stand post?
Don't miss the next one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.
blog comments powered by Disqus